The Community Health and Social Services (CHASS) Center, Inc. is a community –based, not-for-profit organization formed to develop, promote, and provide comprehensive, accessible and affordable quality primary health care and support services to all residents of the community, with emphasis on the underserved African American and Latino populations in Detroit.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Providing comprehensive primary health care services to the community
- Maintaining effective community involvement and outreach
- Collaborating with community agencies to provide supportive social services
- Cooperating with other health care providers to insure continuity of care
- Participating in research to increase our understanding of the health needs of the community, particularly the Latino community.
An inside look at the Community Health and Social Services Center...